Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Macbook Pro and Anafi - No connection by cable, no open sd card - Fixed

Antokan83

Reaction score
Hi, i want to share my experience with MacBook Pro.
If you connect anafi's sd card or directly by cable, mac os doesn't recognize it. To fix this, i connected the microsd card and i formatted it in "fat mode" directly from macbook pro.
Then i inserted the microsd card inside the drone. From the Freeflight app i formatted the micro sd but with the "fast method". Now in i connect the drone by cable macbook open the drone's miscrosd.

Hi, i want to share my experience with MacBook Pro.
If you connect anafi's sd card or directly by cable, mac os doesn't recognize it. To fix this, i connected the microsd card and i formatted it in "fat mode" directly from macbook pro.
Then i inserted the microsd card inside the drone. From the Freeflight app i formatted the micro sd but with the "fast method". Now in i connect the drone by cable macbook open the drone's miscrosd.

What OS are you on? Because my 2018 macbook air hasn't had any issues, I'm on the last update. What my issue is, when I plug the drone in to the mac, it charges my mac at the same time, which drains the drone battery pretty quickly. Same with my huawei mate 10 pro, I can reverse charge a lot of things with my phone but I can't charge the drone battery or the controller, my phone keeps draining the controller battery too because it will charge off the controller which is again, annoying.

What OS are you on? Because my 2018 macbook air hasn't had any issues, I'm on the last update. What my issue is, when I plug the drone in to the mac, it charges my mac at the same time, which drains the drone battery pretty quickly. Same with my huawei mate 10 pro, I can reverse charge a lot of things with my phone but I can't charge the drone battery or the controller, my phone keeps draining the controller battery too because it will charge off the controller which is again, annoying.
Macbookpro 13 2018 Mojave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456