Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

maximun height on anafi drone

Looking up the rules over there he is limited to 120 meters.

Drone regulations in Portugal. ... Maximum flight altitude: A drone is allowed to fly up to 120 meters in Portugal.

4500m above sea level or 14763 feet above sea level

I suppose the silent asker confuses the terms ASL (Above See Level) and AGL (Above Ground Level). An Anafi can easily fly at an altitude of up to 4500 meters ASL and unofficially even higher. An Anafi, however, can only fly up to a height of 150 meters above the height on the takeoff spot while there is no restriction on flying at a negative height under the takeoff spot. That's how simple it is.

Fly safe, regards Leif.

I suppose the silent asker confuses the terms ASL (Above See Level) and AGL (Above Ground Level). An Anafi can easily fly at an altitude of up to 4500 meters ASL and unofficially even higher. An Anafi, however, can only fly up to a height of 150 meters above the height on the takeoff spot while there is no restriction on flying at a negative height under the takeoff spot. That's how simple it is.

Fly safe, regards Leif.

So I can safely drop down 400 feet from my takeoff point without doing anything special? Good! Thought there were issues with doing so.

If you plan to fly downhill just bear in mind that you will need a LOT more energy on the return flight (uphill). I don't know if the Anafi developers have taken this into consideration when initiating a RTH based on battery charge?

If you plan to fly downhill just bear in mind that you will need a LOT more energy on the return flight (uphill). I don't know if the Anafi developers have taken this into consideration when initiating a RTH based on battery charge?
That makes sense.
For whatever reason I thought flying lower than the takeoff point was not a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame