Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mechanical kit for anafi

mishima

Reaction score
hi does anyone have a mechanical kit for anafi for sale?? cant find one anywhere.

yea, but i already checked there and it wasnt actually available to add to your cart. it shows all the info about the product, but as far as i know, they dont actually have any you can buy

yea, but i already checked there and it wasnt actually available to add to your cart. it shows all the info about the product, but as far as i know, they dont actually have any you can buy

Strange as I can easily get the kit on my shopping cart. Of course I have not tried to pay for the kit since I have no use for it right now. ?:geek:

If you fail to order the kit, I think you should write an email to Parrot in Paris, France and ask why you can't get a kit when you are missing it so much.

Good luck, sincerely, Leif.

The fact it is available in the Denmark store doesn't mean it is wherever the OP is.

The fact it is available in the Denmark store doesn't mean it is wherever the OP is.

I do not know in which country mishima lives, but if you can send a package from England / France to Denmark, you can certainly also send the same package to South America or Japan or Russia or USA / Canada or ................. I know I can do this from Denmark without any problems. This is why I suggest mishima to write an email directly to Parrot in France and complain that it is not possible to buy the kit where he lives. ;)

Regards, Leif.

This has been talked about before. There are regions that Parrot does not sell parts. Some regions they have started depending on Amazon and 3rd party sellers. Not always the best option as prices are much higher. Parrot France refuses to sell internationally as many members here have found out. Some of our members living in or around France that can get these hard to get parts have offered to help out with shipping. That would be between you and who ever you trust and no we do not have a list of such members.
Writing Parrot about this has proven useless and they do not even return emails after a while.
It would seem Parrot has down sized their operations in North America for some reason.
Finding a used or crashed Parrot UAV might be the best option for spare parts.

What parts do you need? I have a crashed Anafi with a dead front right motor that I can’t fix. I’d let that go for a fair price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

He needs the mechanical kit for anafi. Which is out of stock on Amazon and who knows when it might get restocked.

I do not know in which country mishima lives, but if you can send a package from England / France to Denmark, you can certainly also send the same package to South America or Japan or Russia or USA / Canada or ................. I know I can do this from Denmark without any problems. T
Tehcnically you can, but that's not how Parrot works. They have different stores in different countries with different stocks, and will not ship you from another.

I actually have the same issue, would like to grab the same kit to repair the arm a friend broke by sitting on it...

Unfortunately, I have to note that people here on the forum have a strange attitude to buying the spare parts and batteries they lack for their Anafi. If you just leave and do nothing to push Parrot by writing an email and complain about the missing parts, Parrot will never discover there is a lack of those things.

Regards, Leif.

Parrot has web pages for Canada, USA, the UK and various other parts of the world. Not all have parts listed. If Parrot has hired sales people to sell their products then they should be on top of what is in stock and what is not in stock around the world. When a customer does email about the problem they get no return email about how to solve the problem. I have and many others have experienced this in the past. Parrot laid off a lot of their staff and it was thought to be a lot of their sales people and this is starting to show in how service is provided outside of the UK and surrounding area.
A company that has no idea of sales, needs a better team working for them.

As in a earlier news report Parrot is more concerned about the commercial drone market for now with hopes of a better 2019-2020 looking ahead.

If you just leave and do nothing to push Parrot by writing an email and complain about the missing parts, Parrot will never discover there is a lack of those things.
We do, but as Agustine says they don't care.

We do, but as Agustine says they don't care.

I do not think that because there should be at least one person reading emails at Parrot. If it were my company, he would be told to collect such mails, and a sales person to find out what is missing out on items around the world. I know well that without the goods that customers demand, you can not make any money from selling. Furthermore, a lack of spare parts also affects people's desire to buy an Anafi to a certain degree.

Regards, Leif.

I do not think that because there should be at least one person reading emails at Parrot. If it were my company, he would be told to collect such mails, and a sales person to find out what is missing out on items around the world. I know well that without the goods that customers demand, you can not make any money from selling. Furthermore, a lack of spare parts also affects people's desire to buy an Anafi to a certain degree.

Regards, Leif.

You would think that Parrot would want to know and also be collecting data as to what people want and need to keep flying their UAV's but it seems the people who answer the phones and emails are not qualified in answering the simplest of questions making me think Parrot has hired a call center to handle customer concerns and all that person does is read off a answer from a card that really does nothing to solve problems.
I for one would have considered the Thermo Anafi but with the lack of warranty and parts here in Canada I will be looking else where. I am just one person but how many other sales have they lost because of the same reasons.

The one best way I have found to get through to Parrot is their twitter page and the social media people seem to respond and at least try to get you in contact with the right people but it is a very slow process. One that frustrates most customers so they never come back.

Reactions: Kilrah
Been looking around and it just seems to be a new SKU that Parrot probably recently announced to their dealers but hasn't actually shipped anywhere yet.

Parrot probably recently announced to their dealers but hasn't actually shipped anywhere yet.

Here in Japan, Amazon JP has been selling the kit for about 2 weeks.
Also a set of 4 motors is available. I don't need anything at the moment, but I can get next day delivery on an order.
Attaching a screen shot, translated to English to illustrate my post.
Regards
Douglas

Attachments

• anafi parts.jpg
    anafi parts.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member