Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Minor mishap and close call.

Mar

Reaction score
Human error then sport mode. Phew! Sure was an exciting day. Short vids.

Just excatly how much room does one need...Jesus H ...

In watch some YouTube videos it looks like you might need 60 meters to run some features where the Anaf I flies away from you backwards.

Reactions: Zamzara
I had it set for 30 but took my eyes off it for one second, lost sight of it then oops. No damage but was in brambles.

Think I'm gonna paint it yellow.

Last edited:
That was 2 close calls! I held my breath when you got close to the building & wires! :eek:
I had it set for 30 but took my eyes off it for one second, lost sight of it then oops. No damage but was in brambles.

Think I'm gonna paint it yellow.
If you do paint it, paint the underneath of it, not the top, I don't understand why the skin sets you can buy for it are all to be applied to the top only, when we look up at the bottom of it. :unsure:

From where I was standing, didn't notice the wire, surely got lucky on that one.

I think it should be all done, drone was so well camouflage that if it weren't for the beeping sound, probably wouldn't have found it. Right now I have reflective tape here and there on it but that wasn't enough. We I located the drone all I could see were two of its legs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut