Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Multiple Drones

aeristudios

Reaction score
I work at the boys an d girls club and we have been teaching some of the older kids about drones, we have gotten a couple tello donations from DJI and are considering ordering one of the refurb anafi drones from amazon, however I am concerned about flying multiple wifi drones at the same location.. Has anyone else here had any experience using the manual mode in the freeflight app to select the wifi channel?

Based on what I've read in the Tello forum individuals have try this and started running into issues when you get more the four or five in the air at the same time. Some will fly while others will just hover and not respond to stick movements.

I work at the boys an d girls club and we have been teaching some of the older kids about drones, we have gotten a couple tello donations from DJI and are considering ordering one of the refurb anafi drones from amazon, however I am concerned about flying multiple wifi drones at the same location.. Has anyone else here had any experience using the manual mode in the freeflight app to select the wifi channel?
Hello! I usually use Anafi and Mavic Mini at the same time and have no problems.
Don't know if it helps you...

Enviat des del meu ONEPLUS A5000 usant Tapatalk

You can choose in the App the WiFi band you are using with ANAFI and see which ones are already ‘populated’.
For shorter distances like in your club, opt for the 5,8 GHz WiFi and there should be no conflict with the Tellos .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh