Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Help wildlife medical intervention need drone owner operator contact [email protected]

This is a worldwide forum.... It would help you and everyone here if you posted where you need help.
Sorry , it was late and I am a new navigator on this site but, thank you , I just realized it at the laundromat this afternoon and reposted, more specifically Greene Co. again thank you.
Maybe I should have posted elsewhere, not familiar, not a techie. Just need help. John

Reactions: Saladshooter
Sorry , it was late and I am a new navigator on this site but, thank you , I just realized it at the laundromat this afternoon and reposted, more specifically Greene Co. New York, again thank you.
Maybe I should have posted elsewhere, not familiar, not a techie. Just need help. John

Sorry , it was late and I am a new navigator on this site but, thank you , I just realized it at the laundromat this afternoon and reposted, more specifically Greene Co. again thank you.
The most active board is Mavicpilots.com someone there should be from your area..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut