Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Neon Orange skin?

LivinLarge

Reaction score
Looking for a an orange skin that covers the entire drone. Anyone got a source?

Orange skin arrived from Germany. Quality is very good, easy to install. The only complaint I had was that it was not designed to cover the feet. I was not going to use the pieces to cover the controller so I cut them up to cover the feet. Visibility is much better with this color. Now if the rain will stop I can take her out for a test flight.
DSC09087.JPGDSC09089.JPG

Reactions: Iffy and Naviator
Orange skin arrived from Germany. Quality is very good, easy to install. The only complaint I had was that it was not designed to cover the feet. I was not going to use the pieces to cover the controller so I cut them up to cover the feet. Visibility is much better with this color. Now if the rain will stop I can take her out for a test flight.
View attachment 481View attachment 482
Love it........looks like a little brother to my Autel xsp.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jed Anafi
View attachment 481View attachment 482

It's the nicest Anafi I've seen to date. Do you know how many grams that skin adds to Anafi's weight ?

Regards Leif.

It's the nicest Anafi I've seen to date. Do you know how many grams that skin adds to Anafi's weight ?

Regards Leif.
I should have weighed it before and after but I think it would be negligible. Weight after skinning is 338 g. One source showed the bare weight at 320 g. So maybe 18 g. for the skin.

I should have weighed it before and after but I think it would be negligible. Weight after skinning is 338 g. One source showed the bare weight at 320 g. So maybe 18 g. for the skin.

Tnx for info. I think it's a bit too much in my opinion. Mine must do it without the beautiful suit. :)

Regards Leif.

Tnx for info. I think it's a bit too much in my opinion. Mine must do it without the beautiful suit. :)

Regards Leif.
I did not skin it to be pretty:). I wanted it to be more visible. The Anafi is tiny and quiet, very stealthy which is a good thing if you are filming wildlife, but it is so easy to lose sight of it because of the grey color.

Reactions: Iffy
I did not skin it to be pretty:). I wanted it to be more visible. The Anafi is tiny and quiet, very stealthy which is a good thing if you are filming wildlife, but it is so easy to lose sight of it because of the grey color.

Yes, I understood that. ;) But your Miss Anafi is still beautiful in that outfit. :)

It will be exciting and hear if the color makes Anafi more visible in the air.

Regards Leif.

Adding 18 grams is nothing, those prop guards people add weight a lot more then that and the Anafi fly's just fine. I am really liking that look. How long did it take to arrive?

Welcome "Dankla". Really like the Orange skin. Do you have a website where you display your options?

Adding 18 grams is nothing, those prop guards people add weight a lot more then that and the Anafi fly's just fine. I am really liking that look. How long did it take to arrive?
It took 13 days after I ordered it to arrive in West Virginia, USA.

Thanks for making an excellent design. The fit was perfect. Most skins I have found did not even cover the arms.
The pieces I added should not interfere with leg extensions. The only piece that extends down the leg, is recessed so it should not rub off if leg extensions are installed.
The Anafi is so tiny that it is hard to see, especially for my old eyes. Every bit of color coverage helps. You might consider adding these pieces to your design. It appeared to me that there was enough room on the sheets to include these pieces.DSC09093.JPG

Hello, I bought my neon Orange skin through Ebay, though if I recall I had to pay postage.
Found the skin very easy to fit, though it took my befuddled brain a few mins to appreciate what goes where.
I do like the idea that it fits under the body as well, helping pilot visibility.
The idea of using the controller skin for the feet is excellent, I assume there will be no attenuation by placing over the antenna?
The skin allows for repositioning should it not go on as you wish, with a quick warm up by a hairdryer to finish it of.
Visibility of Anafi is very much improved as per LivinLarge's pictures. I am just waiting for the arrival of a Gearbest strobe light to light it up ? and help keep my beady eye on it, especially in the early dark days here is Scotland.

Reactions: AnafiPilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut