Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New email from Parrot Support this morning

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Dear Customer,

Thank you for supporting Parrot. We are reaching out to follow up on your existing request with our support team. We sent you an email a couple days ago and have not heard back. Do you still require our assistance?

It is important to us that your issue be resolved in a timely fashion. If you no longer require our assistance, we also appreciate you letting us know. We look forward to working with you soon.

Warm Regards,

Parrot technical support

So I sent them this email back :)

Well we are still waiting for you guys to release the Android fix for the black video some of are getting. In the last email I got from Jacob S.
Parrot Customer Support he told me "We are aware of the current compatibility issue and our developers are working on a resolution."
He also said the fix would be released soon. That was last Thursday. So why the delay? I see many people returning the Anafi because they cannot use it anymore after the firmware update. Not a good thing to see around Christmas time.

And they just sent me this one LOL maybe they will give us some really nice feature for Christmas :)

Hi ,

This is Sam from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # 1246686, concerning your Parrot Anafi.

Kindly note that the issue is still under investigation and the Developers' Department are still working on it for time being where we don't have exact information when the new update will be released to fix the issue baring in mind that software updates and fixing a bug/issue takes more time than updating the app without fixing the issue so to ensure that the issue will be resolved the Developers' Department are still testing and refining the Application to ensure the resolution.

Please don't hesitate in case if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to assist you.

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Kind Regards,
Sam H.
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
1 (877) 972-7768

Reactions: dashSolo and rsjb41
And I just received the following response from "Parrot Support":

"Hi Graeme,

This is Miriam from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # 1255799, concerning your Parrot Anafi.

I understand from your email that you have lost camera feed from your Anafi on FreeFlight 6 after the latest update.

There is no issue with your Nexus, we apologise for any inconvenience however the cause is an issue with the latest update. Our developers are currently working on the issue to get it resolved as soon as possible.

I will leave this case open to notify you when the issue is resolved.

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability."

Reactions: rsjb41
LOL You have to love that line
"I will leave this case open to notify you when the issue is resolved."

I got one of those when I asked about batteries in Canada. We have had batteries for a few months now and I'm still waiting for that girl to let me know they are here :)

LOL You have to love that line
"I will leave this case open to notify you when the issue is resolved."

I got one of those when I asked about batteries in Canada. We have had batteries for a few months now and I'm still waiting for that girl to let me know they are here :)

We have batteries in Canada, where are they???, I need one in a hurry.

It's strange how there are so many different replies from customer service for basically the same issue. I would think there would be a common reply that is sent to all customers with this issue by now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44