Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New FF6 version

I'd like to remind everyone that plans to download this update: 'Please check that your device's Android OS is up to date with it's latest revision before downloading FF6.7.6 and/or its' attached firmware(s)'. This should minimize any incompatibilities. Best of luck.

*sigh* If only they would fix the battery thing. I really miss Anafi as my travel drone.

Reactions: Buck
What battery thing. No odd battery things here.
I didn't say "odd." If i were to add a modifier I guess it would be "unfortunate." In an attempt to preserve battery health they have set self discharge so high that you need to charge right before flying. This makes Anafi useless as a travel drone as much as I love them.

I'd even be content with a setting we could choose which would delay the start of self discharge. I know ahead when I need my battery to stay topped for 24 hours. I understand the need to coddle HV lipos and generally approve but it doesn't work for travel.

Reactions: tlyons
Slightly off topic question here: Are all of Anafi's component Firmware updates fully embedded within Freeflight 6 updates, or do the Firmware updates require Internet access at some stage in order to complete? I'm trying to avoid another incomplete firmware install at all costs. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
They are all through the FF6 App, and you need wifi or cell with data to download them.
The drone firmware
The controller firmware
The battery firmware

is all managed by FF6

I didn't say "odd." If i were to add a modifier I guess it would be "unfortunate." In an attempt to preserve battery health they have set self discharge so high that you need to charge right before flying. This makes Anafi useless as a travel drone as much as I love them.

I'd even be content with a setting we could choose which would delay the start of self discharge. I know ahead when I need my battery to stay topped for 24 hours. I understand the need to coddle HV lipos and generally approve but it doesn't work for travel.

Sounds like your batteries have bad cells, the self discharge of the Anafi batteries are very low.

I do not see any self discharge to 4 - 5 days, of course the builtin discharge cycle starts after then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53