Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

'New model Anafi?'

Hydron

Reaction score
I bought an Anafi here in France about a month ago and promptly ordered a set of prop guards. These arrived as expected but they would not fit! After looking different ones online I suddenly realised that my drone is diifferent from the ealier models. Do any of you out there have the 'new' model and if so have you managed to get prop guards?

Attachments
  • 20191214_120651.jpg

After numerous replacements from Parrot they told me last month they have updated the sensors (non specific on which ones) for better connections and other factors. It only makes sense some cosmetic changes have made also. Can you pass on the # below the battery, on the tray? I would like to know where they are on production numbers.

Last edited:
After numerous replacements from Parrot they told me last month they have updated the sensors (non specific on which ones) for better connections and other factors. It only makes sense some cosmetic changes have made also. Can you pass on the # below the battery tray? I would like to know where they are on production numbers.
I looked all over the area under the battery, with a magnifying glass as well and cant find a # anywhere. Where exactly is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73