Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Parrot Anafi owner needs help w/ 2 problems: 1) drifts heavily left when hovering, 2) phone video and video clip playback show corruption

Yes it hovers left and right when near ground. This is because it uses optical flow GPS and also the phone and controller . However when in the sky and just using the control and phone it doesn't . Hopefully they work on this in future updates . Mine isn't so bad .
Captain drone on YouTube demonstrates this on a video he climbs a hill with follow me and it rises when he has the controller connected . When he does the same test with just his phone it follows him but doesn't rise with him .
On the plus side when using phone and controller at the same time this is why the anafi follow is fantastic and accurate .
When I was on a speed boat the two DJI users could not keep up with the boat . Footage was awful . Mine was locked on and perfect with no props in the shot also.

Is it now I have to ask the landlord not to serve more beer for the gentleman, or should I explain him that he may have to read the whole thread before answering ??? ;)

Regards Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320