Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Swiss Papi who says hello to you from here

espace2020

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Hm, I have not yet received my Anafi (FPV) but already I have to give you the good morning from a Swiss "papi";)

I ordered a Parot Anafi Version FPV, I should receive it within 24-48 hours (Purchase in my country)

I already installed FF6_6.6 (Androide) .... original and directly followed the procedure described in your forum and put FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC
I would still be careful with this "improved" application, being always careful as soon as I have an "unknown flying object" in my hands without at least trying the range of the radio control.

it's a little "shame", that there is not a reduced power function, to verify this. For example FrSky (for those who know) we decrease the transmission power and we walk 80-100 steps and this must be correct, otherwise we must check everything. After of course you must not forget to cancel the "test" mode;)
(this has happened to me before, and it's very critical ... of ...;))

I have> 25 years of experience in model aircraft, especially eGliders but ... less than an hour while flying a Drone, (a Dji MM that I returned ... I didn't like it. I think that it is not the subject here, ... and it is better so)

I rejoice as a child for this Anafi, who I studied for long hours on YT.
There are people who give real information (not easy to sort between reality and / or "manipulation" / Influencers) ...

If I bought this product, it's also because ... that LOL you exist;) I mean, here, a Forum, which I started to read a few days ago.
Ok, Google, on the other hand, helped me to correct my writing (I speak French, a little German, but English like a Chinese (As we say here, but, it's not "pejorative")
Okay ...

Enough spoken ... (typically Latin that);)
See you soon
Greetings from here, François;)

Welcome. besure to read this thread...all nine pages along with the operator's manual.

Ok I print this (part) and indeed I will read it calmly
Thank you for this remark! ;)

edit ->add
Oh, oh I started reading this ... but, I think I should install and use the apps in Official mode instead;)
I will also reset my SmartPhone for other reasons, but also to clean it of all other applications tried before I decide for Parrot. Thank you

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K