Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbie Help

Pbober

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have a couple questions. Is there any way to take the video and picture off the anafi by simply plugging in the usb cord from the anafi to a computer?

Next, I used the panorama mode with the Anafi. However, of course, the jpg's are on the sd card of the anafi. How do I pull them off and put in the free flight app to process the Panorama?

Yes. When you plug the cord connected to the Anafi into the computer the computer should recognize it as a storage device and ask if you want to open it and view the folders on the device. You would select that option and open the folder and subfolders to find the folder where the video and picture files are located.

Hello all!

I have a couple questions. Is there any way to take the video and picture off the anafi by simply plugging in the usb cord from the anafi to a computer?

Next, I used the panorama mode with the Anafi. However, of course, the jpg's are on the sd card of the anafi. How do I pull them off and put in the free flight app to process the Panorama?

For the panorama question: If you open FreeFlight 6, connect your drone (easier to connect the controller too), then you'll see an option in the menu, which says Gallery. On the top you can select from SD Card and Local, and the first one is the one you need. The pictures taken as a panorama have a different icon, symbolizes a panorama image. If you click on it, you'll have 2 options to make it, Fast and Best Quality render. Fast is faster, but lower quality, Best Quality is slower, but way better quality. You'll get a prompt that you have to download the pictures first to make the panorama, but it should do it automatically. Once the render is finished (takes about 30 seconds), then you can choose to delete or keep the original files. If you decide to delete, be aware that you cannot make another panorama image from the deleted images, so think twice.

Hello all!

As mentioned, Please do yourself a favor and reference the manual....Most of the operations are covered quite well.
Also, I always suggest that new operators spend some time with the drone ( any drone) just on and not launched and check out/click on EVERY menu/setting before even launching it. Many have multiple levels and there are a lot of settings that will help you set up the flight characteristics as well as the camera operation

... Is there any way to take the video and picture off the anafi by simply plugging in the usb cord from the anafi to a computer...
Yes, it's in the manual but sometimes the manual isn't as clear as it should be. It's really simple:
A. Turn ON the Anafi and let it boot.
B. Plug the USB to USB C cable into both computer and Anafi.
C. A few seconds later the SD card will show up as an external drive...just copy and paste or cut and paste to wherever you want the Jpegs and mp4's. I usually use cut and paste because the OEM SD card fills up really fast. Even a 64 Gig card will fill up in a dozen long video flights in 4K.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryontarded