Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prevent Google Photos from uploading FF6 pictures

chris233

Reaction score
Google Photos will automatically backup the pictures I copy off the Anafi's SD card via FreeFlight 6. This is particularly irritating for the panorama pictures, where each individual picture gets uploaded, and I only care to upload the finished panorama to Google Photos.

I've looked through the Google Photos settings to see if there was a way to have it stop watching where ever FF6 was saving the pictures, but didn't see anything. I've also looked in FF6 to see if I can change where it saves pictures, but again, didn't see anything.

Assuming others have this problem (I'm on Android), how are you dealing with it?

Google Photos will automatically backup the pictures I copy off the Anafi's SD card via FreeFlight 6. This is particularly irritating for the panorama pictures, where each individual picture gets uploaded, and I only care to upload the finished panorama to Google Photos.

I've looked through the Google Photos settings to see if there was a way to have it stop watching where ever FF6 was saving the pictures, but didn't see anything. I've also looked in FF6 to see if I can change where it saves pictures, but again, didn't see anything.

Assuming others have this problem (I'm on Android), how are you dealing with it?
Rather than prevent, I setup a separate Google account for just my Anafi photos and video. That way it still syncs but my account with my email doesn't get filled up. You can assign just the Anafi directory to sync with the separate account.
I also sometimes use a Windows program to do the stitching so this can be convenient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh