Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Next update 6th May : GPS laps function + other new function

MustangPhil

Reaction score
Beta-testers of the thermal Anafi said the 6th of May, a new FF6 update will feature a new function available to all users (same FF6 as The regular Anafi).
  • A GPS Time laps function will allow to take a picture (not a movie) each time the GPS detects a motion of a certain distance that can be set prior to the flight. Distance or height will be adjustable.
  • Another ‘surprise function’ will also be unveiled the 6th of May (the ‘defrost function’ to make support available in Canada ? I doubt it, still too cold there in May...)

In Canada ???? nobody is going to buy this , you cant buy parts in Canada and the warranty is next to none ...
jeeeezzzzz

Reactions: Thanev
Beta-testers of the thermal Anafi said the 6th of May, a new FF6 update will feature a new function available to all users (same FF6 as The regular Anafi).
  • A GPS Time laps function will allow to take a picture (not a movie) each time the GPS detects a motion of a certain distance that can be set prior to the flight. Distance or height will be adjustable.
  • Another ‘surprise function’ will also be unveiled the 6th of May (the ‘defrost function’ to make support available in Canada ? I doubt it, still too cold there in May...)

Exciting! GPS Time lapse, can someone explain that to me?

Well, I guess it is simple : instead of choosing ‘normal shots’ or ‘bracketing Shots’, you will choose ‘GPS laps shots’ and if you set the option 10 meters, it will automatically take a picture as soon as the GPS calculates you made a 10 m move.
There is a video with a demo of it, I’ll edit my post to add it here (in French, but there is only music in the video and you are all Frenchies now...)

Edit : the Time Laps and the GPS Laps in the Photo functions and its parameters (5 m, 10 m, 20 m, 50 m, 100 m, 200 m) can be viewed from 5’09 here :

Last edited:
And at the very end of this video, you will remark the guy has added 3 seconds of the footage of the burning ‘Notre Dame De Paris’ as he received the drone the same day in the morning.
I suppose he heard the news so he took off to test the Anafi Thermal.
He was probably more that 10 miles away from Paris but I could recognize the exact same smoke shape above Paris that we saw on TV...

And at the very end of this video, you will remark the guy has added 3 seconds of the footage of the burning ‘Notre Dame De Paris’ as he received the drone the same day in the morning.
I suppose he heard the news so he took off to test the Anafi Thermal.
He was probably more that 10 miles away from Paris but I could recognize the exact same smoke shape above Paris that we saw on TV...
Triste/sad...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yesta