Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No-fly Airspace around Japanese Airports

Drbgaijin

Reaction score
Website
www.gaijin-eyes.com
Yesterday I made a short video explaining about my novice-to-drone-flying experience and conclusions about understanding maps and charts showing airspace around airports. In particular, around Japanese airports.
As I am a novice in this field, I hope that any and all who find mistakes in my assumptions, will post their advice and comments in this thread.
Regards
Douglas
Airspace video on Vimeo
Same airspace video on YouTube

Last edited:
Yesterday I made a short video explaining about my novice-to-drone-flying experience and conclusions about understanding maps and charts showing airspace around airports. In particular, around Japanese airports.
As I am a novice in this field, I hope that any and all who find mistakes in my assumptions, will post their advice and comments in this thread.
Regards
Douglas
Vimeo platform
YouTube platform
What restrictions does japan have around airports. Here in Australia it’s a 5.5km radius

Nice video Douglas, very clear and very informative. I got a great deal from it. I was a little concerned about how little I actually understood about "Air space" before watching your video.

Some of the stuff I have read now makes sense now I see the trick about how to view the map and airspace.

Many thanks. (y)

Nice video Douglas, very clear and very informative. I got a great deal from it. I was a little concerned about how little I actually understood about "Air space" before watching your video.

Some of the stuff I have read now makes sense now I see the trick about how to view the map and airspace.

Many thanks. (y)
Glad it was of assistance in clarifying some of the confusion.
Regards
Douglas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut