Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No Sticky Threads Showing

Liger 1956

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anybody else not seeing the sticky threads at the top of the forum? I have tried on my Android tablet using both Firefox and Chrome and on my Windows 10 PC using Firefox. I can see on the home page that there has been a post on the "Freeflight 6 Mod App" thread, which is a sticky thread, but when I enter the Anafi page I am not able to see it or any other sticky threads.

Thanks all. We upgraded the software on the forum so looking into whether it might be related.

Yes, they are. Still working through some design issues as they are a bit whacky but we'll get it sorted.

Ok should be fixed now. Had to reinstall and reconfigure the theme to resolve so I could have missed one or two options. Let me know if you see anything else that might be off.

@Clakey Thanks for sorting out the sticky thread problem however the threads with new unread posts are now showing up in Bold Black and not Red as previously. Is there some more magic that you can do to change them back to Red?

@Clakey Thanks for sorting out the sticky thread problem however the threads with new unread posts are now showing up in Bold Black and not Red as previously. Is there some more magic that you can do to change them back to Red?
fixed now?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k