Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No version of Free flight 6 works

Reaction score
No version of Free flight 6 works it sayes synchronization failed check network settings....there for i cant update drone or controller an cant fly the drone at all .....free flight 6 usa comes up an recognized the controller but not drone ...even connecting to the drone via wifi stll dosnt connect and isnt in the list of drones ....any help or answers are greatly appreciated....ive posted 6 or 7 times already an not the first comment from anyone

No version of Free flight 6 works it sayes synchronization failed check network settings....there for i cant update drone or controller an cant fly the drone at all .....free flight 6 usa comes up an recognized the controller but not drone ...even connecting to the drone via wifi stll dosnt connect and isnt in the list of drones ....any help or answers are greatly appreciated....ive posted 6 or 7 times already an not the first comment from anyone
I have same issue with app on my phone which has newer android version. I loaded Freeflight Pro on my old tablet running Android 7.01 and I was able to get all connected and working.
I cant get freeflight 6 or Mini to work at all. tried everything.

I had the same problem but have just downloaded FreeFlight 6 UK which has recently appeared on the Play Store. And now it runs on my Android phone with no problems. Make sure you get the UK version which is new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320