Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Flight 6 on android problem loading

Barchy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member, I've just bought an Anafi and downloaded FF 6 but I have the same issue lots of people on the app have said, I get to the terms and conditions page and no further it just turns off.
Can someone tell me the fix for this otherwise IU can't fly my drone?
I emailed Parrott who referred me to the webpage to fill out a support report/request but there isn't such a page.
Do Parrott have a support network?

Thanks in advance

B

Can you try another device?
It might just be, that yours (which one is it?) "don't like" FF6

Edit:
And to the support(network;-):
Lets say that Parrot has lots of options , to improve anything, connected to support. For the Anafi at least!

Hi, thanks for your reply, I am using x2 xiaomi phones, a 9TPro on Android 11 and a Mi A3 also on Android 11, same happens to both, I'll try an old Samsung tablet and see what happens.

Hi, thanks for your reply, I am using x2 xiaomi phones, a 9TPro on Android 11 and a Mi A3 also on Android 11, same happens to both, I'll try an old Samsung tablet and see what happens.
I believed that it was the problem of FF6 app compatibility with Android 11 at this moment!! If you tried with 10 or below, it will
have not any issues in surely.

Thanks edwardfcy1970, tried another phone with Android 8 and actually got it to link up and work so I think Android 11 defo has an issue.
Now all updated but initially motors kept cutting out on or before take off. Uninstalled FF6 and re-installed, managed to get airborne at last. hooray!
Thanks all for your advice, I'll keep you posted

Barchy

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
I was able to resolve the issue by joining the beta program via the Play Store. A few hours later I was was able to download the beta version which now works well on my Samsung Note20. There are also a lot of new features that are added (new to me at least).

I was able to resolve the issue by joining the beta program via the Play Store. A few hours later I was was able to download the beta version which now works well on my Samsung Note20. There are also a lot of new features that are added (new to me at least).
Looks like the beta with the fix was officially released Oct 20.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456