Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Output 4k on microsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanev

Reaction score
Hello.
I have a T.V. that will play 4k,but it only has hdmi ports on the back

Is there an inexpensive way to plug a microsd card into a reader which outputs through a hdmi port?
Cannot seem to find microsd readers with a male hdmi connector....do I need to go from a card reader to usb to hdmi??

Reactions: parrotuser1
Hello.
I have a T.V. that will play 4k,but it only has hdmi ports on the back

Is there an inexpensive way to plug a microsd card into a reader which outputs through a hdmi port?
Cannot seem to find microsd readers with a male hdmi connector....do I need to go from a card reader to usb to hdmi??
Copy the video to a USB stick on your computer and connect it to your TV.

I do not understand. Don't have a computer? Don't have a pen drive? Or just don't know them?
Why did you buy a drone if you can't do it then?
There are plenty of ways to process your footage, but I don't think I can teach it here and now ...

If you don't have a computer with HDMI out from your video card or your computer is in another room you can always try this. If your TV does not have USB ports, but you want to use USB media (movies, photos), the easiest way is to get one of many $50 Android boxes - plug your USB into the box, plug the HDMI cable from the box into the TV. You'll get ton of additional functionality as well. Think that should work.

I do not understand. Don't have a computer? Don't have a pen drive? Or just don't know them?
There are plenty of ways to process your footage, but I don't think I can teach it here and now ...

There is the possibility that the original poster is out on the road somewhere, maybe work related and holed up in a hotel, and only has access to a TV in the hotel room.

Nidge.

There is the possibility that the original poster is out on the road somewhere, maybe work related and holed up in a hotel, and only has access to a TV in the hotel room.

Nidge.
How do we help if we don't even understand the problem?
Guessing ....

Dont understand the original question?" Is there an inexpensive way to plug a microsd card into a reader which outputs through a hdmi port?"
Yes or no?Simple.

Nidge.
Thanks Nidge
Exactly that.
I will be travelling to get some footage for my parents to view at the end of a trip I am taking.
I DO NOT have access to a computer while away.They DO NOT have a computer I can use my Adobe Premiere on,and I am not taking the desktop with me.
They have a TV as mentioned above.That is all they have.I wanted to throw the card into their t.v. for a quick treat.
I thank all except for one for their constructive suggestions
Moderator,please close this post.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame