Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OV Pro 256 GB

Mar

Reaction score
Ordered this via Ebay, Micro SD Card 8GB 512GB Flash Memory Card Class 10 High Speed TF Card For Phone | eBay

Tonight I decided to see if it would format through the Anafi. So once I had everything up and running I got the SD Error, red format button. I pressed the format button then quick format and...IT WORKS.

The biggest surprise is once formated it is 268GB and not 256. I have a video to prove this.
Next step will be to take videos and see how it does.

• Wow
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Ordered this via Ebay, Micro SD Card 8GB 512GB Flash Memory Card Class 10 High Speed TF Card For Phone | eBay

Tonight I decided to see if it would format through the Anafi. So once I had everything up and running I got the SD Error, red format button. I pressed the format button then quick format and...IT WORKS.

The biggest surprise is once formated it is 268GB and not 256. I have a video to prove this.
Next step will be to take videos and see how it does.

Not to make you upset but the prices and sizes of those SD cards smell strongly of fraud, even though it is the world's slowest SD card. I would advise you to investigate capacity and speed with an appropriate software. For windows it could be h2testw and for Mac I unfortunately not know no one.

Remember that your SD card is not faster than the SD card reader you are using!

Good luck Leif.

I;ll check it on my computers, Windows and on Linux and see what it says. I don't have a high speed reader but hey! If it works then I'll be happy.

This is just a test anyway plus waiting for another card, another brand to arrive.

This is almost certainly a fake. Test it with fakeflashtest if you don't want bad surprises.

It's common for the scammers to take say a 16GB card and just make it report it's 256GB (yours is very suspicious of that given the weird reported size), and anything that's written beyond the actual capacity is either lost or corrupts the rest.

Definitely a fake as computer has a hard time recognizing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut