Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Overlays on your drone videos

Big Lez maate

Reaction score
Can someone please direct me to the correct place, I have have a Macbook (please dont suggest using bootcamp etc I am not interested in using windows when I have great mac). I have RaceRender (please if you know of a better/free alternative for mac, let me know) but now I cannot find the data file for the flight information, when I login to My.Parrot in chrome, theres nothing just my personal information, no flight data, nothing. Could someone please help, I have read through the forum but everything is all about windows and I cant find the information about how to get the JSON file for my overlay.

Thank you in advance :D

Last edited:
I think the only way to do it is via Freeflight 6, goto the list of flights and click on the download button to email it to yourself.

I think the only way to do it is via Freeflight 6, goto the list of flights and click on the download button to email it to yourself.

Thanks for the reply, it wouldnt email, something wrong with my email app I guess, ended up downloading it to my phone and copying it to my mac, but when I downloaded it to my phone, I had to be quick to copy it to my mac because the file would self delete after 5 seconds..weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320