Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Panoramas

Todd G

Reaction score
I filmed my panos, I hit select to create the pano. The circle went around. Where is the pano? I see a group of photos but where is the stiched togeather one? When watching youtube as soon as the circle completes the pano pops up. I never got the pop up.

It can depend on the capabilities of your device as to whether it works or not as creating a panorama is very processor intensive. It would not work on my Motorola Moto G5. It would start and the progress circle would go round but then it would just go back to the gallery without producing a panorama. I used ICE eventually to create it.

It can depend on the capabilities of your device as to whether it works or not as creating a panorama is very processor intensive. It would not work on my Motorola Moto G5. It would start and the progress circle would go round but then it would just go back to the gallery without producing a panorama. I used ICE eventually to create it.
I'm using a moto g6 and that's exactly what mine does. I created mine in Photoshop.

I filmed my panos, I hit select to create the pano. The circle went around. Where is the pano? I see a group of photos but where is the stiched togeather one? When watching youtube as soon as the circle completes the pano pops up. I never got the pop up.

Did you go to the gallery on the free-flight app and select your panorama like in the photo below? click on the panorama and select create it will then save the panorama to your phone., It will also ask if you want to save the original files as well, your drone must be switched on and not connect to the computer or it will say sd card no found, make sure your phone is plugged into the sky controller as well

The saved panorama will be something like generated_10007656372_HORIZONTAL.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190908_161740_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908_161740_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 17

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame