Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi 4K Camera FPV Portable Drone - Black (UK)

The obvious question, how much are you hoping for.

But more importantly for your benefit.... How hold is it, and have you approached Parrot to see if there is anything they can do, given all the issues we have had with the last 2 versions of firmware

Hi,

Yes I've approach Parrot and nothing they can help me on.

Not sure what they are worth in this condition?

How old is it? How many flights on the batteries?

I could be interested, if you want to message me with what sort of money you are looking for, if you prefer, rather than on open forum.

Hi,

I'm selling my Parrot Anafi drone as spares of repairs, comes with 3 batteries.

I crashed it and now the camera/gimble doesn't work. The motors all power on so it could be something really simple....i don't know.

eBay: Parrot Anafi 4K Camera FPV Portable Drone - Black (PF728000) | eBay

Didn't know if anyone was interested on here :)
You definitely crashed the hell out of it. I wouldn't touch it for what you're asking but perhaps someone will. Best of luck.

Wow shocked at how much its sat for on eBay....... I hope the potential buyers are aware of whats involved. Price wise, they are getting near to the price of a fully working one with only a few flights..... Honestly shocked at where its at..... But good luck to you, however what I would say, is that you are leaving yourself wide open by not putting up the full details you supplied here regarding how many flights the whole lot has had, just to be fair.

Wow shocked at how much its sat for on eBay....... I hope the potential buyers are aware of whats involved. Price wise, they are getting near to the price of a fully working one with only a few flights..... Honestly shocked at where its at..... But good luck to you, however what I would say, is that you are leaving yourself wide open by not putting up the full details you supplied here regarding how many flights the whole lot has had, just to be fair.
I can't see how I've left myself open? I've openly listed what it comes with and that i have crashed it. It's for the buyer to ask any other questions if they have any.

I have just received an email from eBay that the item has been relisted. What happened? Did the winning bidder not pay for it?

Could you not have offered it to the second highest bidder under Ebay's"Second Chance Offer" system? They might have paid for it and it would have saved relisting it.

I did offer it to the second highest bidder but he didn't want it, the original buyer came back to me and wanted it after all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut