Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi camera profile added to Adobe products

I found it in Lightroom yesterday and it’s great! Here is a cropped and corrected shot from my backyard.

iCloud

Small update: I tested the free Lightroom CC for the iPad yesterday and can confirm that it includes a one button lense correction which works perfectly with Anafis full frame images :) So you can now easily correct your Anafis 21MP images on an iOS device without the need of a desktop software (and without having to pay anything)

Last edited:
Small update and question: tried out a DNG file from the Anafi and it seems like Lightroom CC doesn’t apply any lens correction to DNG files only to the wide JPEG version of images. Does anybody know why that might be the case? Does the DNG file also miss any info about the camera ?

Small update and question: tried out a DNG file from the Anafi and it seems like Lightroom CC doesn’t apply any lens correction to DNG files only to the wide JPEG version of images. Does anybody know why that might be the case? Does the DNG file also miss any info about the camera ?
I use Lightroom CC on my iMac & the lens profile is there if you scroll to Parrot.

Are you using the mobile version?

Yes, in the mobile version it just a checkbox you can switch on or off. No visible profile. It works with the Jpeg image but not with the dng

I just got a Bebop Ver 1, on ebay for $90 dollars..it's my first drone. It works great, and i love it. I was wondering if anyone had a LCP file for it? I used the one above, and it looked better than what i could manage. I am using RawTherapee on Linux for editing.

Thanks!

Thank you! going to see if i can get this to run in Linux.

Update: It works well in linux...thanks!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All desortion is gone,! Have this Istalled and it works perfect for my Anafi-shots in Adobe Bridge CC. Great post.

sorry for resurrecting an old post... do you know if there's a LCP for the bebop 2? I tried using this anafi but I don't get the result you're getting...
Thanks

Kudos to @Alex posting the .lcp file. I still run old Lightroom, and I was desparately trying to find a workaround that corrected the barrel distortion without paying for the monthly subscription fee! I did try to create a custom.lcp file using the checkerboard .pdf, and the adobe program but it was a huge PITA. The gimbal meant it was really hard to get the 9 shots needed for the .dng profile! So happy right now :) begone distortion, hello crispy dng goodness.

For anyone using Rawtherapee or some other lcp compatible tool, here are the Lens Correction Profiles extracted from the Adobe DNG Converter.

PS: Maybe make it a news thread

Thank you very much Kilrah !

Morning all, followed Phil's instruction but the only Parrot that pops up in LR is the Bebop. Have to say that I still use the 6.13 version as I hate the new business model of Adobe. Instead of using the Lens Correction Profiles I'll use the manual option to make adjustments. So not sure what I did wrong as for most of you it seems to work. Cheers

For anyone using Rawtherapee or some other lcp compatible tool, here are the Lens Correction Profiles extracted from the Adobe DNG Converter.

PS: Maybe make it a news thread
Where do I place the file so Rawtherapee can find it? It works, but you have to manually look it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar