Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot ANAFI Range Test in Country - How far will it go? [No Interference]

Those 3D printed "soft" tablet brackets he was using are likely of radiolucent material....but they did go exactly over the two Controller antenna modules.

Those 3D printed "soft" tablet brackets he was using are likely of radiolucent material....but they did go exactly over the two Controller antenna modules.

They come in large and small depending on the size of your tablet. I have the small for my tablet and they work great. You can leave them on and close the antenna. Made from the same material that cell phone cases are made from.

I was surprised he only got to 2 miles given the lack of interference. Several people including myself have approached 3 miles and in some cases more.

He likes to fly at 40 feet, he really needs to get higher and learn to point the RC better. I like Dustin but he has so many things going at once he does not really know all the ins and outs for the UAV's he is reviewing

He began flight at 40' but once he was out over the valley as the ground fell away it looked like he was 500' AGL and encroaching on small aircraft territory. Made me nervous on the return with the clouds at the same altitude.

Reactions: Thanev

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut