Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi Tool kit

Reyleon23

Reaction score
Good morning, does anyone know of a tool kit I can pick up for my Anafi. I see one on Amazon but it's for the BeBop. Would that work for me also? Thanks

There's no tool kit that I am aware of but we do have access to parts now here in Canada. not sure if that helps or not. Most of the repair work is done with small quality screwdrivers and maybe needlenose or tweezers. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Parrot professional drones spare parts catalogue_05.2019.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 28
There's no tool kit that I am aware of but we do have access to parts now here in Canada. not sure if that helps or not. Most of the repair work is done with small quality screwdrivers and maybe needlenose or tweezers. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Good day

A year or two ago I invested in an “ifixit” tool kit, similar to this one:

It’s not the cheapest out there but after many hours of daily use all the components are still in A1 condition, no signs of stripped or broken bits even when used on screws and nuts secured with Loctite.

Regards

Nidge.

Reactions: RedDeviluk
Nidge
Do you know the size for this torx\hex screw on the underside of the camera gimbal? My tool kit does not go that small so I am looking just for that one size.

A year or two ago I invested in an “ifixit” tool kit, similar to this one:

It’s not the cheapest out there but after many hours of daily use all the components are still in A1 condition, no signs of stripped or broken bits even when used on screws and nuts secured with Loctite.

Regards

Nidge.
That's excellent, thank you. Good day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phildart