Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi Wont Read SD

ConnorC19

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I've been trying to fix my friends Anafi for a while now but neither of us can seem to fix it.

Basically when an SD card is inserted it either displays an "SD error" or "No SD" message. We have tried doing the SD card reset trick, by inserting the original SD then clearing the desired SD. Also, we have used multiple different SD cards and none seem to work regardless of size. Also when it does finally work and let us record on to the SD card the data is corrupt and unopenable.

Anafi and controller are all on the latest software version. As well as the app. Also, the Anafi is always connected with a strong GPS and wifi signal.

Finally, we have contacted Anafi by email but they have not responded so I think we are on our own.

If you have any ideas on how to sort this, any suggestion is appreciated, even if this is a hardware issue if you could describe what would need replacing and even possibly where i could find it, that would be amazing

Thanks - Connor

Has the Anafi been crashed, dropped or subjected to any abnormal shocks? Any of these could unseat the ribbon cable between the SD card holder and the main board. You could try taking the Anafi to pieces and reseating that cable.

Has the Anafi been crashed, dropped or subjected to any abnormal shocks? Any of these could unseat the ribbon cable between the SD card holder and the main board. You could try taking the Anafi to pieces and reseating that cable.

Yes, The Anafi crashed about a year ago but was fully fixed and operational. The crash broke one of the legs of the Anafi and that was replaced so the whole Anafi was disassembled and reassembled. After that, it was taken on holiday and worked perfectly fine. Although It might be that it was loose when reassembled and during transit, the cable might have dislodged and might be why it's not working now but was working on holiday. Thanks for the idea will definitely give this a go and will let you know of the outcome! Any other ideas are still greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Are you sure to have formated the SD card in the Anafi and as suggested in the manual?
In the very beginning I tried to format my SD card externally and failed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar