Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Bebop 2 vs. DJI Spark | Head to Head Which is Better?

Gadget Inspector

Reaction score
This is a head to head comparison of the Parrot Bebop 2 and the DJI Spark. After extended use and experience with both drones I think both are great. I tried to be thorough, so we're comparing camera quality, hover stability, build quality, software, automated features, return to home (RTH) accuracy, range and a few other categories. I had an expectation about the result of this comparison and I was not surprised at all.

Great review but what about the Flight Plan on the Bebop 2?
Would you believe that I completely forgot to mention it? I made of list of talking points and I just forgot to add it. I also forgot to mention the Spark's sensor's and panorama's. I think those cancel each other out, so the results would have been the same anyways.

Would you believe that I completely forgot to mention it? I made of list of talking points and I just forgot to add it. I also forgot to mention the Spark's sensor's and panorama's. I think those cancel each other out, so the results would have been the same anyways.

Good point...I'll have to agree.

The fact that the Parrot doesn't have a low battery warning is a big deal, that almost warrants deducting a point overall instead of just not awarding one!

I got the BB2 because of the flight time around 22 minutes or so. From what I have heard the DJI Spark only gets about 16 minutes at best. True the DJI Spark may have some better features but with me the flight time is the bottom line here and the BB2 does take decent videos.
God Bless

Reactions: Gadget Inspector

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut