Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot charging twice for Flight Plan in their apps!

Hmmm, just had the same experience - had a rush of blood to the head and bought an Anafi, which arrived yesterday. I have just downloaded FF6 and was surprised to find that I have to pay again for follow-me and flight plan after I already paid for these for the Bebop 2. I can't help thinking that it's poor marketing by Parrot - I can understand the logic, but it leaves customers feeling a bit cheated, whereas if they had just added $30 to the price of the drone and included flight plan for free everyone would think it was pretty good value...
Bebop 2 with FF pro and Anafi with FF6 are two different products.

Reactions: Landbo
I just purchased an Anafi. I downloaded the Follow Me and Flightplan for my Android phone for .99 each. I then attempted to purchase the same add on for my Ipad mini, the Follow Me was .99 but the Flightplan was $17.99. I passed on the Flightplan at $17.99.

Last edited:
Wonderful way to produce disgruntled customers from the get go. :mad:

Parrot, do you ever read ANYTHING on this forum?

I have the same issue. On Android I bought for 1€ each and now in iOS i need to buy again. Follow me is only 1€ and I don't mind to (re)-pay but it's 20€ for flight plan. It's easier to keep my android phone just to pilot Anafi :)

Have an intresting issue with this, I know it will never be solved unless Parrot link your my parrot account with purchases, this will probably never happen.

I have Twice bought Follow me & Flight plan for my Anafi under 2 seperate Google play accounts, on looking at my new phone (work one) it now has an account restriction for play store I cannot add one of these so cannot redeem my purchases nor can I buy. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up