Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot community forums - where did they go?

Chasbro

Reaction score
I clicked on my bookmark but all I get is the Parrot website. Anybody know where the forums went?

Gone,it looks like a Parrot is taking different aproach,like i wrote recently in one of the posts,the structure of parrot forum was such that only people with problems would come and post about their awefull experiences...so someone interested in parrot product shows up and reads all the awefull posts and the next thing they do is look into another brand....that forum was very bad PR for a parrot and i guess someone figured out that....

Parrot still has the Developers page where you can access the Dev forum. Its not meant to post problems to but it is still interesting to see what people are working on. It is also a good place to check to see if Parrot has released the SDK to the Developer Community that will bring some 3rd party Apps to us.
https://Developer

Reactions: Steph004
Well I guess that makes this the place to talk about Parrot. Maybe the other categories will get some traffic. Anyway, thanks to whoever is making this site happen.

Gone,it looks like a Parrot is taking different aproach,like i wrote recently in one of the posts,the structure of parrot forum was such that only people with problems would come and post about their awefull experiences...so someone interested in parrot product shows up and reads all the awefull posts and the next thing they do is look into another brand....that forum was very bad PR for a parrot and i guess someone figured out that....

Oh that sucks....I haven't been on the forum in a long time and wanted to check in...I got the same thing...no link, nothing on Google. I agree with you, there were people there specifically to complain...

CN

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI
Glad to find this as I was wondering when they had pulled the plug on their forums. I remember them being pretty slow too but there was a French section, now good luck finding help in French. Isn't it the second time they pull the plug on their forums too ? I seem to remember an earlier version at the time of the AR Drone.

Oh and support no longer seems to be provided in French, at least for the store, not sure about tech support. And no one answers emails on [email protected] or [email protected]...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame