Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PARROT DISCO PARTS FOR SALE

Mr Bebop 2

Reaction score
Hi somehow my disco manages to absolutely explode and I don't have the know how to put the parts in another airframe as I planed so o currently have a working :
Chuck
2 wings
1 motor with cables
1aleron
Canopy top
Skycontroller 2
Fpv goggles
Basically all but the main body and the 2 antennas which were inside. Shoot me a message of your interested. Camera is a lost cause as well

Reactions: Jmarkwall
Hi somehow my disco manages to absolutely explode and I don't have the know how to put the parts in another airframe as I planed so o currently have a working :
Chuck
2 wings
1 motor with cables
1aleron
Canopy top
Skycontroller 2
Fpv goggles
Basically all but the main body and the 2 antennas which were inside. Shoot me a message of your interested. Camera is a lost cause as well
How much are you asking.

Hi Bebop 2,
My name is Mark and was wondering if you still have your Disco parts for sale. If so , how much? Just let me know, thanks

Chuck
2 wings
1 motor with cables
1aleron
Canopy top
Skycontroller 2
Fpv goggles
I'm interested in your chuck. If you still have it. Let me know how much you want . Thanks

Chuck
2 wings
1 motor with cables
1aleron
Canopy top
Skycontroller 2
Fpv goggles
you have the servo motors and insert

Chuck
2 wings
1 motor with cables
1aleron
Canopy top
Skycontroller 2
Fpv goggles
Hello!

Still have parts for sale?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut