Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Improved Flight Plans!

Does Parrot have the best customer service of all drone companies?

• Not sure if they're better than ALL, but they're darn good

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nope, I have had one or more bad experiences

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yep, I am thoroughly pleased with how the deal with customers

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Gadget Inspector

Reaction score
Let me just say that I am even more impressed with Parrot as a drone company. I reached out to Parrot after noting that Automatic Progressive Course was not functioning as it should (go here for further details: Let's get Parrot to fix Flight Plans).

They responded in the comments of my video and in update 1.6.0 they included a fix for "Improved Flight Plan behavior in some cases." That's what I call listening to your consumers. Here's the follow-up test I did.

Excellent! They seem to have listened to your comments. They didn't listen to mine....all I got was a back and forth over a month that indicated the rep really didn't understand what I was trying to say, even though I included a video that showed the problem just as your first one did.

Reactions: Gadget Inspector
Question, did you color grade that video? I shot in log a lot and wonder what your thoughts are shooting in log and having ND filters on?
I have very bad service from Parrot as I live in Canada and they don't care about Canadian customers at all. The last update my two In App Purchases have been locked again and I cannot get them back. Emails go un-answered for weeks on end. Sorry but I do not agree that Parrot is working for us. One of the worse for customer service I have ever seen.

Question, did you color grade that video? I shot in log a lot and wonder what your thoughts are shooting in log and having ND filters on?
I have very bad service from Parrot as I live in Canada and they don't care about Canadian customers at all. The last update my two In App Purchases have been locked again and I cannot get them back. Emails go un-answered for weeks on end. Sorry but I do not agree that Parrot is working for us. One of the worse for customer service I have ever seen.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Sounds like they're not batting 1.000. Honestly, I don't think PLOG takes to grading that well. I usually just adjust highlights, shadows, contrast, sharpness and saturation manually to get things where I want. But whenever I apply a LUT I don't like how it looks very much. With that said, on the second flight plan in the video the footage actually took to the LUT very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae