Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot obviously does NOT want to get peoples business...

I don't know where some of you get off saying I won't be returning... I am here... ;)

Also, no idea what you are rambling about Test2000. Again, I have never crashed a drone, ever.

I own a lot of different drones. I fly them all. Never crashed.

Oh, and as it stands, I have many more drones:

3x Inspire 1 drones, with X3/Z3/X5 and X5R cameras
Mavic 2 Pro
Mavic 2 Zoom
Mavic Air1
Phantom 4 Pro
Parrot Anafi

So, yeah, I have a lot of experience on a lot of different drones.

I don't see how Brian INSULTED anyone. And as far as " HE WON'T Be BACK " kick me off if you choose. I'm very much an Amateur when it comes to Drones. I Purchased an ANAFI from Drone Nerds and have sent numerous Emails to Parrot and Can't get any resolution to my problems.
So I AGREE 100% with Brian's Complaint. Parrot has (0) ZERO Customer support,

Reactions: RainyShadow
Welcome to the forum nomonk & you're correct parrot support is not what it should be
This thread or topic should be closed or removed, was more to this story than what you read
None the less the forum should be for exchange of ideas, respectful differing opinions, and support for folks running into issues
I have found many solutions to problems I encountered and learned quite a lot from the experienced pilot here
Stick with it and happy flying

Reactions: nomonk
To clarify, I never insulted anyone. Just because someone reads into something does not mean that is the intent.

In this thread there is only one individual being obnoxious. And if you notice, I have not retaliated in like.

As for the topic, yeah, Parrot support is horrendous. It is obvious they have no idea how to support their customers properly.

There is by far more support here on this forum than what Parrot offers its customers. I guess that is why we are all here, right?

To clarify, I never insulted anyone. Just because someone reads into something does not mean that is the intent.

In this thread there is only one individual being obnoxious. And if you notice, I have not retaliated in like.

As for the topic, yeah, Parrot support is horrendous. It is obvious they have no idea how to support their customers properly.

There is by far more support here on this forum than what Parrot offers its customers. I guess that is why we are all here, right?
I learned more about my why I had an Anafi "Fall from sky" from this forum than I did from Parrot writing me off.
Also this forum gave me the FF6 mod that shows my battery voltage which has made me for the most part have some confidence in flying my Anafi.

I am 0 for 2 with their Customer Support, but I am now out of warranty with my birds so I won't have to deal with them again.

Parrot support services is the most disgusting issue in the company. I have had terrible experience with them absolute non professional, they just abandon their customer
I have no idea how do they keep up the company with such bad service
Hope that DJI care about their customer
About "precision home" it doesn't appears every time for me when take off and don't think or at least is any way to setup that feature
The Parrot support is unbelievably bad. They basically have no concern for their customers. Don't know how they stay in business. I have been experiencing some problems lately with my Anafi. They were no help at all and basically blew me off because the drone tipped over out of my hands at around 12 inches off the ground. I truly do not know how a company like this stays in business I will not buy from them again.

Parrot support services is the most disgusting issue in the company. I have had terrible experience with them absolute non professional, they just abandon their customer
I have no idea how do they keep up the company with such bad service
Hope that DJI care about their customer
About "precision home" it doesn't appears every time for me when take off and don't think or at least is any way to setup that feature
My anafi a couple of months switched off mid air and fell like a stone from 13meters height, weather was perfect, manual flying, battery 42%, drone only 30meters away from me.
I spend more than a week trying to contact a customer support. When I finally managed to get a support agent, there reply was they couldn't do anything since I didn't had the original receipt, they couldn't care less why the drone fall, if someone could have been injured, only if I had the receipt they would proceed with warranty. It's the worst company ever, I sold the anafi for parts and from them am only buying DJI drones. There service is what it should be from a professional drone company , they would cover everything in warranty with just the serial number.
I don't know why people still buy drones from anafi, for sure I will not be buying again anything fromthem . It's the worst company

So I checked out some of the flight logs, very interesting stuff..
One thing, it is showing -78db for wifi signal when the bird was literally 392ft up vertically.

Isn't that quite low???

What is the range of these drones??? If at only 392ft it is -78db, how can they say even 1 mile range, let alone advertise 2.5 miles???

Or, are there different modes of communication it changes to dynamically once you get further away... I am just inquiring if I can trust this bird to fly a ways away, or are there connection issues with the Anafi???

Lastly, if that is NOT normal, do I have a problem with my controller or the aircraft itself???
Line of site and obstructions. Trees, hills, buildings, etc... will affect range (signal strength) 2.4 has a better range. Make sure your phone/tablets wifi is OFF when flying with skycontroller. I have used it on, but have heard it can interfere. It can go a mile in the right conditions.

My anafi a couple of months switched off mid air and fell like a stone from 13meters height, weather was perfect, manual flying, battery 42%, drone only 30meters away from me.
I spend more than a week trying to contact a customer support. When I finally managed to get a support agent, there reply was they couldn't do anything since I didn't had the original receipt, they couldn't care less why the drone fall, if someone could have been injured, only if I had the receipt they would proceed with warranty. It's the worst company ever, I sold the anafi for parts and from them am only buying DJI drones. There service is what it should be from a professional drone company , they would cover everything in warranty with just the serial number.
I don't know why people still buy drones from anafi, for sure I will not be buying again anything fromthem . It's the worst company
I feel your pain. A year of mostly no issues. Then suddenly batteries started acting wonky, but still reported 65% charge. Partially my own fault as I had had a auto "Landing" issue before, but thought I had reset the battery properly. Upon closer inspection, I noticed a slight bulge. My last flight only got up to about 75 ft., 65% charge reported after fresh charge. It reported "Landing" it was less than 2 seconds later I got "Engies have cut off" and watched fall from 75 ft. breaking the Gimble arms the camera is on. Now I just dont know what to do. It was my 50th BD present from my Parent. $2000 kit with the bag, batteries, charger...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut