Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Sales website

CarlH2018

Reaction score
Hi all,

Order my Parrot earlier today from their website, but I closed down the browser before making a note of the order number, but I did see that they were going to send me a confirmation email.

Unfortunately, I didnt have the confirmation email and there's no way of getting hold of anyone who can just confirm that the order has been processed (I dont see any money being removed from my bank account either).

Rang the 0808 number but I just got told that the lines were very busy and to return later.

Again, unfortunately, I did not see all the bad reviews of their customer support before purchasing, though I did do extensive searches on reviews of the Anafi and looks a decent hand held drone, especially with the camera capabilities.

Im hoping someone here may have an idea if this is normal (not to be able to get hold of anyone or that the order wont appear until its actually shipped, even though they have a pending section which showed 0) and belay my fears that Parrot are not some cowboy outfit who provide great drones but trying to get any help out of them is like getting blood out of a stone...

Anyway. Providing all goes well and I hope it does as they have a good sale on at the moment and I doubt they would offer me the money off if they accidentally mis-placed my order (cough) I might be out taking some photos of the local scenery.

Right, im off to have a nose around this forum as its my first time (I have posted a hello in new pilots btw) and see's what I can see's. Chat later

Thanks Pilots o7

I did and it wasn't there - but I just checked and its in the ordering system. It looks like I will get it on Boxing Day. Got a little worried there.

My next issue is going to be the firmware/software that I have been reading about but perhaps I worry too much? ;)

Stop worrying and enjoy Christmas ..... Yes there are some issues with the current setup of FF6 but I am sure Parrot will resolve it and we will be back to playing as usual :D

I did and it wasn't there - but I just checked and its in the ordering system. It looks like I will get it on Boxing Day. Got a little worried there.

My next issue is going to be the firmware/software that I have been reading about but perhaps I worry too much? ;)

Yes, do not worry. There are some phones/tablets that do not want to work with FreeFlight 6. There are also considerably more that work fine. I'm sure Parrot has fixed the issues with their code at the next edition of FF6. Enjoy your Christmas instead of worrying.

Regards Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut