Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot sending new Anafi...camera issues

JDrone

Reaction score
So I’m assuming my Anafi camera sensor was or went bad, videos and photos had artifacts, black and white dots/noise totally ruining footage. Parrot support great and they are honoring my warranty. my question is this: is this a common problem or just got a bad camera? Hoping the new drone will have no issues video or photo related and I’ll finally get to see the Anafi’s full 4K potentail!

If problem you were having was as this:

Then the answer is NO. It is not a common problem, you just got a lemon. My Replacement Anafi served me well for over a year now.

I apologize if my answer was not clear, as English is not my first language.

To your question: "Is this [artifacts on videos and photos] a common problem or just got a bad camera?", I should of answered: "NO, it is not a common problem, but it has been reported. You just got a bad camera".

At the time I purchased my first Anafi and noticed the artifacts as shown on my attached video, I replaced that Anafi with the new one. My (second) replacement Anafi camera has been working as expected for about a year now.

Reactions: JDrone
I apologize if my answer was not clear, as English is not my first language.

To your question: "Is this [artifacts on videos and photos] a common problem or just got a bad camera?", I should of answered: "NO, it is not a common problem, but it has been reported. You just got a bad camera".

At the time I purchased my first Anafi and noticed the artifacts as shown on my attached video, I replaced that Anafi with the new one. My (second) replacement Anafi camera has been working as expected for about a year now.

awesome great to hear, thank you!

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema lo bueno que me di cuenta en el segundo vuelo ahora estoy escribiendo a parrot. Yo soy de chile y no hay soporte parrot así que espero que puedan cambiármelo. Usted cómo hizo para que le cambiaran a otro parrot ?

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema lo bueno que me di cuenta en el segundo vuelo ahora estoy escribiendo a parrot. Yo soy de chile y no hay soporte parrot así que espero que puedan cambiármelo. Usted cómo hizo para que le cambiaran a otro parrot ?

Hola,

vivo en los Estados Unidos y compré mi anafi en la tienda Best Buy. Entonces, pude devolver mi defectuoso a la tienda y cambiarlo por uno nuevo.

Esto que escribí arriba es solo el traductor de Google. Lo usé porque no he tenido la oportunidad de hablar castellano / español (ese fue mi segundo idioma) durante más de 40 años :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood