Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Warranty Coverage Policy in Canada.

Neil

Reaction score
Howdy to all , and happy holidays to everyone . Many thanks to all of the people who run this forum,and contribute to it .

I live in Alberta Canada , yes it’s snowing and we have 2 ft of it lying around.

I bought my Anafi from Amazon .CA .

Couple of months ago ,it started giving me a camera fault which quickly stopped the camera from working.
So I contacted Parrot by email and told them my issue , after a while they replied that it was a warranty claim and they would send a replacement.
I gave them my address , that’s where my problem started . So apparently Parrot can not send a replacement to Canada!!.
I have been back and forth with them and the fellow that has been “ helping “ me flatly refuses to mail my new drone to my home address .
Has anyone been in this situation ? , Can anyone give me some ideas ? or thoughts on this ..
I would appreciate any help , comments or ideas that anyone can give me .
I have asked to speak with a supervisor a couple maybe three times now but I get the feeling that I’m been ignored possibly.
So please give me what you have , my thanks in advance of any replies.
Is it possible that someone from Parrot might see this and chip in ??
Thank you .

Welcome to my world, just do a search of the forum and you will find many posts of what you are experiencing. Sorry you had to find out that we as Canadians do not have any warranty. Your best bet is to get a refund through Amazon. Others have got refunds through Bestbuy but with a lot of trouble. Good luck on your quest.

Welcome to my world, just do a search of the forum and you will find many posts of what you are experiencing. Sorry you had to find out that we as Canadians do not have any warranty. Your best bet is to get a refund through Amazon. Others have got refunds through Bestbuy but with a lot of trouble. Good luck on your quest.
Augustine , Thanks for your reply .
The “customer service “ person told me on one of many emails that I should contact the BBB with my complaint.
I did a quick google and I see now why he offered this .
BBB have a whole bunch of claims / cases all basically saying the same thing , and it didn’t look like Parrot was manning up to any of them , a real shocker ! ! eh .
I find it hard to believe that a company can actually do business this way and so blatantly to so many people.
Do Parrot have anything like a moral compass or code of ethics , I know my representative sure as hell doesn’t and I thinking the company he works for doesn’t either.
Shame on Parrot

Thanks for your advise and thanks for letting me rant a little .

Augustine , Thanks for your reply .
The “customer service “ person told me on one of many emails that I should contact the BBB with my complaint.
I did a quick google and I see now why he offered this .
BBB have a whole bunch of claims / cases all basically saying the same thing , and it didn’t look like Parrot was manning up to any of them , a real shocker ! ! eh .
I find it hard to believe that a company can actually do business this way and so blatantly to so many people.
Do Parrot have anything like a moral compass or code of ethics , I know my representative sure as hell doesn’t and I thinking the company he works for doesn’t either.
Shame on Parrot

Thanks for your advise and thanks for letting me rant a little .

I had this posted in the General section. Perhaps you missed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame