Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Patriot EP 128 GB

Mar

Reaction score
No issues formatting in the Anafi, with the latest update.
Next will be video testing when I get a chance.

Took a short video, due to strong winds, in my backyard to make sure everything was working and it does.

Tried it using the Asus Zenpad and no issues with that either. Even downloaded video to pad and watch it. So this card is good to use, I recommend it, fortunately for me I bought it at almost half the regular price.

Took a short video, due to strong winds, in my backyard to make sure everything was working and it does.

Tried it using the Asus Zenpad and no issues with that either. Even downloaded video to pad and watch it. So this card is good to use, I recommend it, fortunately for me I bought it at almost half the regular price.
Hi @Mar
I diged your post with testing sd card Patriot 128GB. Your post has been published almost 1 year ago. Could you tell something more about this micro SDcard? Did you tested some more recorded videos, pictures, downloading, formatting and recording again new videos after formatting? Did you still recommend Patriot EP, no errors, no problem with message like slow card etc?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut