Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PE wont connect

Crashandburn

Reaction score
One of my PE crashed the other day,hit a tree branch and fell about 20 feet into a bush..soft crash :confused: Now it won't connect to the controller. I'm using a SC1 with a 10inch tablet. The Bop powers up and the cooling fan runs for ten seconds or so then shuts off and the light keeps blinking. I reset everything but still wont connect. The other PE connects with no problem so its not the controller or program.
Ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

power edition
Tnx,wasnt sure....did you try to connect your tablet to bebop,without sc1....if you are able to connect to bebop network and see live stream in tablet you should be fine,there is few ways to connect to sc1 but if you are not able to connect to bebop using tablet then you will have open bebop and check connections

Nope it doesn't connect by just the tablet...I just might replace the mother board,at least I have another Bop to fly..sighhhh.
What connections should I look at? Antenna? Motor? I've repaired a couple of these things (replacing motors mostly) The MB might be shot because at one point I had to "cross" the front motor wires to make the motors spin in their proper direction,even though A and C motors were in their proper place, (along with keeping the rear crossed) When I mentioned this to my parts guy he said the front wires dont get crossed so the MB might be wonky and finally STB after the crash,even though it wasn't a big crash.

Jim

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood