Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Please add to the post for phones and or tablets that are working wit Parrot FreeFlight 6.1.1:

Updated Working List

LG 6G Android phone (working)
Lenova Android 7" Tablet(working)
Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works
Samsung Galaxy S8+ works
Essentials Phone works
LG G5
HTC One M8 working
Lenovo Yogabook (Android)(Model YB1-X90F Tablet)
note 4 works
Mt Galaxy S7 Edge works
Xiaomi Redmi 5+ Works
Samsung galaxy S9 Works
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) works
Xiaomi Honor 6 Works
Samsung J3 2017 works fine (Android 7)
Samsung J3 2016 does NOT work (Android 5.1.1)

Lets keep this list going to help others.

LG G5 (phone has horrendous gps)
HTC One M8 (working as unconnected tablet)
Lenovo Yogabook (Android)

Last edited:
Hi,i recommend GPS Status app to calibrate gps in your phone

Me saying I have a G6 was a huge brain fart. I'd just read Agustine's post and thought "Add yours" and then ...yeah.

Seriously thou', the G5 will loose GPS on the dash on a clear day because I went past A(1) tree on the side of the road. I know 5 or 6 people that have them and all say the same thing.

What do you 'as unconnected tablet'? Is it not connected to the controler?
It is my old phone. It has not service when not connected to WIFI. I don't want to mislead anyone that I had tested a phone with all the normal functionality you'd expect.

That said, currently the M8 is my goto device.

It is my old phone. It has not service when not connected to WIFI. I don't want to mislead anyone that I had tested a phone with all the normal functionality you'd expect.

That said, currently the M8 is my goto device.

I see, its my old phone too and I wanted to use it as a dedicated device for my Phantom 3, but it was useless. Think Ill find it again and test it with the Ananfi.

Ok, note 4 works, thing is if paired with the controller it's not recognized, (app says "we do not detect your remote/phone") but if paired with the second option (the "I have a phone" one.) then the app asks to connect the phone to the controller ANYWAY, but this time it recognize it and starts updating the firmware.
I can test with my note 2 if anyone needs to know.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I see, its my old phone too and I wanted to use it as a dedicated device for my Phantom 3, but it was useless. Think Ill find it again and test it with the Ananfi.

When I Connect the HTC One M8 I cant seem to get the video feed, the screen is blank? Any ideas?

When I Connect the HTC One M8 I cant seem to get the video feed, the screen is blank? Any ideas?
I've had that happen. I think I clicked to the mini map and back again but am not sure that was all. I'll post again when I can test it.

Despite the only 1 green indicaator, does the Anafi fly ok with the Mini4? Looking at purchasing Anafi and will use with either
Ipad Mini 4 (wifi), Nexus 7 2013, Iphone 7+ or Samsung Android

As I said above my LG G5 has horrendous GPS but it still flies ok. You just will not be able to use the phone(tablet/PDA/abacus) location for RTH or follow me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320