Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Can anyone confirm everything is ok with an iPad mini 4 ? (Some say Ok, others say it won’t update, others talk about baro problems...).
Mine doesn’t have phone cards and signal neither GPS, but works great on maps with an external Garmin Bluetooth GPS...
So I wonder if it would work with the Anafi ?

Can anyone confirm everything is ok with an iPad mini 4 ? (Some say Ok, others say it won’t update, others talk about baro problems...).
Mine doesn’t have phone cards and signal neither GPS, but works great on maps with an external Garmin Bluetooth GPS...
So I wonder if it would work with the Anafi ?
I connect my Mini 4 WiFi only using my mobile hotspot from my phone to get accurate map(s), The Mini displays only 1 green GPS Icon the other is red. I am assuming its because the Mini has no GPS Module. I am currently running the BETA version that was offered as pre-release. I have checked the App Store may times and FreeFlight 6 is not showing up when searched, FF Pro is there.

Reactions: MustangPhil
I connect my Mini 4 WiFi only using my mobile hotspot from my phone to get accurate map(s), The Mini displays only 1 green GPS Icon the other is red. I am assuming its because the Mini has no GPS Module. I am currently running the BETA version that was offered as pre-release. I have checked the App Store may times and FreeFlight 6 is not showing up when searched, FF Pro is there.

IPads default to "iPad only" apps in the app store. You need to switch the filter in the upper left corner to "iPhone only" to see Free flight 6 show up.

Attachments

• F3E3C71F-5349-47A6-B571-BC2371154D6A.jpeg
    F3E3C71F-5349-47A6-B571-BC2371154D6A.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 4193FCDA-CFD1-4B28-9673-46E5FFC598D1.jpeg
    4193FCDA-CFD1-4B28-9673-46E5FFC598D1.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 9168469C-6C43-4424-A3A9-170DE645EF38.jpeg
    9168469C-6C43-4424-A3A9-170DE645EF38.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: QuadKid

Despite the only 1 green indicaator, does the Anafi fly ok with the Mini4? Looking at purchasing Anafi and will use with either
Ipad Mini 4 (wifi), Nexus 7 2013, Iphone 7+ or Samsung Android

iPad Mini 4 Wifi only for me. WiFi switched Off, Bluetooth On because I have an external Garmin Glo Bluetooth little module that I use for hiking.
Both GPS lights are Green and it flies like a champ !!
(Just got an Anafi today...and I am really impressed by the bird !! What a quiet quad !!! Flies smooth and safe !)

Can anyone confirm if the iPhone Xs Max will or will not fit in the controller's holder? I'm updating my iPhone 5s (which does work by the way) and think the extra screen will make life easier.

Can anyone confirm if the iPhone Xs Max will or will not fit in the controller's holder? I'm updating my iPhone 5s (which does work by the way) and think the extra screen will make life easier.
The controller will fit the iPhone XS Max, however, you will need to take the phone out of a case if you use one.

The controller will fit the iPhone XS Max, however, you will need to take the phone out of a case if you use one.
I bought an iPhone XS Max and it does work in the case that I bought. Very tight fiit but it works.

iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 12 works. (Although it ran my battery down in a hurry, lol. I guess time to get a new battery or new phone!)

I use a Samsung Note 5 and a Samung Tab S2 and S3 no issues. The key I have found is turn all unneeded notifications and apps OFF. Buy a second device do not use as phone or mapping and message center and you will be fine.

Reactions: Mikewblade

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame