Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Photo mode without terminal

airgat007

Reaction score
Hi all,

How to use ANAFI + Skycontroller 3 without terminal and directly shoot photo (and not preset automatic video) ?

Best regards,

Hi all,

How to use ANAFI + Skycontroller 3 without terminal and directly shoot photo (and not preset automatic video) ?

Best regards,
Hello airgat007
In the camera settings menu you can turn off automatic video recording during takeoff. Is this what you are asking?

Hello airgat007
In the camera settings menu you can turn off automatic video recording during takeoff. Is this what you are asking?
Hi BRC,
Thank you very much for your answer. It's not exactly what i'm asking.
I checked, the menu "automatic video recording during takeoff" is already turned off.
My question concerns what is doing Anafi when I push shooter button on the Skycontroller, after the take off (I'm not using terminal and Freeflight software).
When I push shooter button Anafi records video and not photo.
I want photo, not video...

Am I correct in assuming that you do not have a phone or tablet connected to the controller?
If so the Anafi probably defaults to taking video a d I do not know of any way to change that without using a device running FreeFlight 6 connected to the controler.

Hi Liger 1956
You are right. I don't want to have a phone or tablet connected to the controller.
I'm looking for this way to change video mode to photo mode without using any device, but Skycontroller...

Hi Liger 1956
You are right. I don't want to have a phone or tablet connected to the controller.
I'm looking for this way to change video mode to photo mode without using any device, but Skycontroller...
Hi airgat007
I’m curious as to why you would want to fly and take photos without a device connected to see what you are shooting?
Best regards

I am also curious you do to fly without a display, you need to do some settings such as WB, ISO, shutter speed etc., when taking photos because of the different ambient light.

I have tried to repeat the case .The Sc3 always saved the last configuration on it ,not in FF6 so thinking in that way I made a test
1. setup with FF6 the photo setting that I want to use with anafi connected to FF6 , then remove the FF6, disconnected the device and took some photos with just SC3 ,everything was fine only I didn't take off due was inside but I think should works because of the setting are save in SC3

by the way I was also for more than a year taking photos and video without terminal I call it "blind flying" you learn to manage distances with your own eyes

Hi airgat007
I’m curious as to why you would want to fly and take photos without a device connected to see what you are shooting?
Best regards
Hi BRC
Thank you for your answer and your curiosity (not bad !)
I would want to fly and take photo without a terminal to save time.
I guess easily what I shoot with this high angle camera...

I am also curious you do to fly without a display, you need to do some settings such as WB, ISO, shutter speed etc., when taking photos because of the different ambient light.
Hi jspg,
With HDR mode and external soft to magnify photo, it's OK...

I have tried to repeat the case .The Sc3 always saved the last configuration on it ,not in FF6 so thinking in that way I made a test
1. setup with FF6 the photo setting that I want to use with anafi connected to FF6 , then remove the FF6, disconnected the device and took some photos with just SC3 ,everything was fine only I didn't take off due was inside but I think should works because of the setting are save in SC3
Hi Rodrigo,
very interesting !! I will try soon...
Thank you for explanation about "Blind flying" !!
Best regards,

I have to correct what I mentioned before about saving setting .
What works is to setup photo setting with FF6 , SC3 and anafi then remove the FF6 device but don't shutdown anafi ,you can close the SC3 and reopen ,the setting will stay only on anafi ,not what I said before in previews post
Still couldn't take off very windy days

I have to correct what I mentioned before about saving setting .
What works is to setup photo setting with FF6 , SC3 and anafi then remove the FF6 device but don't shutdown anafi ,you can close the SC3 and reopen ,the setting will stay only on anafi ,not what I said before in previews post
Still couldn't take off very windy days
Ok, I confirm !!
So, I haven't soluce how to shoot photo directly without using terminal...
Thank you for any idea...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01