Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

I must be the luckiest guy.
I hand-launched my Anafi today, flew it 500m out over the Mediterranean sea, brought it back, hand landed it and realized that this is how I had clipped in the battery. Or not.

Last edited:
Otter Ferry, Loch Fyne, Scotland.

This spit of land is uncovered twice a day at low tide for about 90 minutes - enough time to walk the mile along and mile back..... or you can fly along in 2 minutes for a great view!!

Preview image (1200x617)....

20190714_Loch_Fyne_spit_low_tide_panorama_thumb.jpg

Full-size image below (12086x6216)...

Attachments

• 20190714_Loch_Fyne_spit_low_tide_panorama_fullsize.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Yes I see what you mean. I have tried to edit your post several different ways to have the photo showcase in your post but for some reason it does not want to work. Even trying to upload to a external server it locks up. To me this is because of the actually size of the photo. 12086x6216 is probably still to large but will save as a attachment which the link is showing us.

Yes I see what you mean. I have tried to edit your post several different ways to have the photo showcase in your post but for some reason it does not want to work. Even trying to upload to a external server it locks up. To me this is because of the actually size of the photo. 12086x6216 is probably still to large but will save as a attachment which the link is showing us.

Thanks - it does seem there's a pixel-size limit as well as the 10MB limit.

I've now edited the post to include a 'preview-sized' version (which does display OK) as well as a full-sized version via text link.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh