Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Photogrammetry through Pix4D- Anafi images

What software did you use for those outputs? They are different than what Pix4D uses for DEM/DSM.

I always thought we should have a sub-forum for just photogrammetry outputs. Anafi is very well integrated into Pix4D and makes some great orthos and models.

I just mapped Bader Field in Atlantic City, NJ with my Anafi. It was the first airport in the world to call itself an airport. It is closed now. I want to use the obj file to make a model to 3D print it, but I am going to need to also do the old tower which now resides in a museum and then use CAD to try to reinsert it into the current model.

1600633605855.png

1600633896462.png

What software did you use for those outputs? They are different than what Pix4D uses for DEM/DSM.

I always thought we should have a sub-forum for just photogrammetry outputs. Anafi is very well integrated into Pix4D and makes some great orthos and models.

I just mapped Bader Field in Atlantic City, NJ with my Anafi. It was the first airport in the world to call itself an airport. It is closed now. I want to use the obj file to make a model to 3D print it, but I am going to need to also do the old tower which now resides in a museum and then use CAD to try to reinsert it into the current model.

View attachment 4855

View attachment 4856
Actually did the image processing using pix4D and the dsm / dtm with contours was generated using QGIS. Also you can get a similar output from Global mapper.
Interestingly I found that AGi mapper was not giving a proper output and giving me errors...Dont know the reason...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB