Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Photogrammetry with Parrot Anafi - Pioz Castle

sibujacob

Reaction score
I have no doubt the Parrot Anafi is way simple , easy to handle , small size factor , highly reliable for autonomous Flight missions like photogrammetry and simple way point missions when compared with many other drone manufacturers :)

Reaction score
I have no doubt the Parrot Anafi is way simple , easy to handle , small size factor , highly reliable for autonomous Flight missions like photogrammetry and simple way point missions when compared with many other drone manufacturers :)
It is indeed my friend! I am having such a blast doing all these photogrammetry projects😎👌

meeestermike

Reaction score
Hello!
I am new to photogrammetry and I am looking for the best inexpensive way to get started.
I have a Parrot Anafi and from these posts, it appears it will be able to produce the images needed.
Are there free programs or apps available to get started?
Is there a combination of free apps / programs that anyone has found that are recommended? As close to free as possible as I can't afford a lot but really want to get started doing these types of shots.

meeestermike

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some videos that would help me get started with photogrammetry and mapping etc...?

Reaction score
Hello!
I am new to photogrammetry and I am looking for the best inexpensive way to get started.
I have a Parrot Anafi and from these posts, it appears it will be able to produce the images needed.
Are there free programs or apps available to get started?
Is there a combination of free apps / programs that anyone has found that are recommended? As close to free as possible as I can't afford a lot but really want to get started doing these types of shots.
Hey man! You should start by downloading Pix4Dcapture. It's free and you can find in the Play store and Apple store😎

Reactions: sibujacob

cyrille

Reaction score
I am new too : I took pictures with Pix4DCapture (automated fly and shoot), and I imported theses pictures in 3DF Sephyr on PC.
3DF Zephyr is free, you can do a photogrammetry project, but limited possibilities with result and export...

3dfzephyr.jpg

Reactions: D_The_Producer
Reaction score
I am new too : I took pictures with Pix4DCapture (automated fly and shoot), and I imported theses pictures in 3DF Sephyr on PC.
3DF Zephyr is free, you can do a photogrammetry project, but limited possibilities with result and export...

View attachment 5821
I know Zephyr, it is great software. Is not free though, but you can use a free version, which is limited. I would recommend using Pix4Dmapper or Agisoft Metashape trials for better results.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rink