Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Please contact Parrot Support lockout from Freeflight 6 app in Parrot Anafi Thermal

drdrdr

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately having issues. Bought the Anafi used. I have since used it to take off once with the controller, and due to the hover situation happening inside a building, I initated a shutdown by turning the switch off after grabbing it from the back. There was zero physical abuse. Since then, even though I have managed to update the controller and tried to conect via controller or phone direct, I have gotten the lockout from FF6 due to the ´Contact Anafi support´ and cannot even connect to the drone anymore or even attempt a update. I have attempted multiple resets of the Anafi so far with no effect. I have tried the Google Pixel 2 XL and the Samsung S21 Ultra with neither achieving anything different. I have so far messaged Parrot support with no response on FB and will be emailing them as well.

Any advice?

Hi, unfortunately having issues. Bought the Anafi used. I have since used it to take off once with the controller, and due to the hover situation happening inside a building, I initated a shutdown by turning the switch off after grabbing it from the back. There was zero physical abuse. Since then, even though I have managed to update the controller and tried to conect via controller or phone direct, I have gotten the lockout from FF6 due to the ´Contact Anafi support´ and cannot even connect to the drone anymore or even attempt a update. I have attempted multiple resets of the Anafi so far with no effect. I have tried the Google Pixel 2 XL and the Samsung S21 Ultra with neither achieving anything different. I have so far messaged Parrot support with no response on FB and will be emailing them as well.

Any advice?
Could you to post the screen captured for the problem details on here?? Otherwise, we cannot know what the problem you faced in actually now!!

Could you to post the screen captured for the problem details on here?? Otherwise, we cannot know what the problem you faced in actually now!!
Screenshot_20211215-011523_FreeFlight 6.jpg
Unfortunately might be the ones marked stolen... Will have to go for a refund I guess. Serial leads to DroneNerds...

• Wow
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
I am wondering if there are any people still buying there products ? They have 0 after sales support, and basically you are on your own if something happens. Worst company to deal with. My anafi switched off with 40% battery and fell like a stone from 12 meters height. Parrot wouldn't bother with it, they couldn't care less why it happened, if someone could have injured , they just told me we are sorry but we don't have any repair center.
I sold it for parts and bought a dji Mavic. DJI is a serious company , there after sale customer support excellent. Never looked back and will never buy anything from parrot again. My advice stay away from them , a lot of their drones fall from the sky with out any reason, customer support is non existent,I am wondering how they are still in business

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I am wondering if there are any people still buying there products ? They have 0 after sales support, and basically you are on your own if something happens. Worst company to deal with. My anafi switched off with 40% battery and fell like a stone from 12 meters height. Parrot wouldn't bother with it, they couldn't care less why it happened, if someone could have injured , they just told me we are sorry but we don't have any repair center.
I sold it for parts and bought a dji Mavic. DJI is a serious company , there after sale customer support excellent. Never looked back and will never buy anything from parrot again. My advice stay away from them , a lot of their drones fall from the sky with out any reason, customer support is non existent,I am wondering how they are still in business
We know this and we learn that Parrot company is a messed up company !! Nothing can be done about it as they don't have any shame leaving their clients behind....it shows the French culture in general....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut