Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Port Willunga Beach

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
A few of the participants from one of my Mindful Photography groups visited the Port Willunga Beach yesterday, where there are two ruins to explore. One is an old homestead & the other is the old jetty pylons that are best seen from directly above to give a true impression of where the jetty was & how one part of it served as a link from the water to the man made caves, that long-boats were stored in, safely above the high tide.

Here's a little footage of our visit & a few of the participants exploring the world through photography in a Mindful way.

Superb Alex,
Very pleasant and I like to see the movies of others, it's so different at yours places
Thanks, I too enjoy seeing others footage from all around the world here. I don't travel overseas any more, so living vicariously through others shared video's is good! :)

I learn from each video I make, in this one, the final scenes with the cliffs & caves I had to lift the ISO from 100 to 400 to keep the exposure balanced as the sun slid behind deep cloud cover then & we were in a hurry to leave, so I didn't have the time to land & change to a lower ND filter. The exponential lift in noise & loss of detail is really obvious!

I'm slowly getting better footage, by that I mean more cinematic, I suppose. I went & watched some of my earlier video's the other day & there is a definite improvement in flight & footage captured. Still a long way to go to be as polished as I would like, but considering that flying & video is new to me & I have only been doing it for 3 1/2 months, I'm slowly getting there! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow