Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

problem camera/rotating drone (anafi)

letday

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just bought the parrot anafi and i noticed that the rotating is very slow compared with the strave left/right.
Anyone else notice this?

Also after connected to app for some reason the camera doesnt set right..
Its skeeve and keeps saying to check if something is blocking the camera and restart after removed object,..

anyone has similar before?

Regards,

Hi all,

I just bought the parrot anafi and i noticed that the rotating is very slow compared with the strave left/right.
Anyone else notice this?

Its skeeve and keeps saying to check if something is blocking the camera and restart after removed object,..

Regards,

You can set the speed of yaw for both movies and sports mode in the app. Tap in the upper right corner.

No I have not tried to have a blocked camera. Without the Anafi switch on, try rotating or turn the camera carefully to see if it helps. If negative, I recommend you return Anafi to the seller or request a warranty repair.

Good luck, greetings Leif.

I suspect it defaults to a slow speed as it relies on digital image stabilization in that plane (to avoid image judder).

Only a two axis gimbal to keep the weight and price down.

The default is slow simply becasue fast panning looks awful on video. Easy to adjsut.

Reactions: letday
You can set the speed of yaw for both movies and sports mode in the app. Tap in the upper right corner.

No I have not tried to have a blocked camera. Without the Anafi switch on, try rotating or turn the camera carefully to see if it helps. If negative, I recommend you return Anafi to the seller or request a warranty repair.

Good luck, greetings Leif.

Thanks. No luck with cam. Tried reset and all. Will contact supplier to take it back. And send me a new one

Thanks. No luck with cam. Tried reset and all. Will contact supplier to take it back. And send me a new one

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear about the camera. Crossing my finger and toes for the new will be flawless. :)

Regards Leif .

Hi all,

Anyone else notice this?

Regards,
Hopefully you remembered to take the lens cap off ;)

If so, it does indeed sounds like you have a fault with the camera gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame