Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RECORDED HALF SCREEN????

Highlander77

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I am new to the drone world and the Anafi is my first drone. I flew it last night for the first time and took 6 videos on the same flight and battery. 1st and 2nd video were perfect. 3rd video is black screen and will not play when play is hit. 4th and 5th video are half screen. only the top half of the recording is showing and is some times jerky and pixelated. any advice as to possible causes would be appreciated.

Sounds like your card is not seated properly. That can happen when changing batteries. Make sure the gate is latched and the card is flat when installing the battery. I’m assuming you have an approved SD card in your Anafi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like your card is not seated properly. That can happen when changing batteries. Make sure the gate is latched and the card is flat when installing the battery. I’m assuming you have an approved SD card in your Anafi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you for the response. I will check that when I get home. yes it is the card that was already in the drone. I went on parrots site today and ordered a bigger card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame