Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Recording and unreadable video format

Muck13

Reaction score
Hey pilots,

After a crash that left my drone with few fixable scars (namely a couple of broken propellers), it's been acting funny with videos.
the Controls are fine, the response time and signal are perfect.

1- Some video recordings dissappear when the signal is birefly weak or lost

T2- Whenever I record a long video (10min+) it's recorded either as a .temp or .mp4 file THAT WON'T LOAD.
So I end up with Gegabytes of files that are unreadable. Now not all the videos end up this way, but I always end up with one or two that are useless.
What Am I doing wrong here?

Appreciate your help,
Cheers!

No idea.
Perhaps take a new SD card or reformat the old one.
Have a look at the SD card holder: closed correctly? Damaged?

I took out the SD card, and fixed it firmly back in. 32GB card.
Took it for a flight and it screwed up one long video (during which i had a brief loss of signal) and kept a smaller video intact.

Last edited:
The loss of signal should not screw up a video.
How do you extract the videos?
Do you take the SD card out and read it in your PC?
Or do you tranfer them via WLAN to your smartphone after the flight?

I extract the videos via the USB-C, I never take out the SD card.
I'm not familiar with the WLAN option, the videos are never stored on my phone as I am not registered (for privacy purposes)

With "WLAN" I simply mean to leave Anafi on after the flight and download the videos to the smartphone with FF6 app. Lasts longer, but I never downloaded a bad file.

After further tests:
Only one battery causes the glitch, where the drone would stop recording mid-flight and the video files show up either as .temp or .mp4 without being readable.
This is the same battery that sustained the crash, so i'll chalk it up to that, thankfully the drone behaves normally with other batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut